1. What are essential oils?
Essential oils are defined as “a natural oil typically obtained by distillation and having the characteristic fragrance of the plant or other source from which it is extracted.” -Google Definitions
DoTerra’s pure, therapeutic grade oils are a safe alternative to using over the counter medicines. Essential oils smell amazing and promote health and healing without all of the side effects you can get from pharmaceuticals.
2. How can you use essential oils?
Essential oils can be used aromatically, topically, and internally(DoTerra Therapeutic Grade oils, read the labels).
3. Where do DoTerra’s essential oils come from
DoTerra’s essential oils come from all around the world where they grow naturally.
From the DoTerra website: “They are gently and skillfully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy. Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognize the superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade dōTERRA essential oils.” http://www.doterra.com/us/essentialDefinition.php
4. How do I get these DoTerra essential oils?
The essential oils can be ordered online at http://www.mydoterra.com/essentialhealthstore as a retail customer or you can get one of the memberships to save up to 25% off retail prices.
5. Are DoTerra essential oils available in my country?
DoTerra essential oils can be purchased in the following regions:
- Central America
- Costa Rica
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
They are quickly expanding to other regions as well, keep an eye on the Shop page.
6. How can I get a Wholesale membership?
Wholesale memberships are available at DoTerra and it is very easy to set it up. Just follow these simple steps to start saving 25% off the retail prices on all of your favorite essential oils, blends and health products.
- Go to http://www.mydoterra.com/essentialhealthstore then click the ‘Join’ link in the top right corner of the page.
- Once you reach the signup page, click on the button on the right that says “In the US or Canada?Try the new enrollment process.” Then select your country. If you are not from US or Canada you can signup using the regular signup process on the page. Use Enroller ID number: 848290 if it isn’t already filled in.
- Decide how much you would like to to save on your essential oil purchases: 20% as a Preferred Member or 25% as a Wholesale/Wellness Advocate. **No monthly sales or purchases are required to keep your membership.
If you have any other questions, please leave a note in the comment section! I would love to add to this list.